الأحد، 14 أغسطس 2011

Woman asking for divorce from her husband for his insistence on his own food preparation


After the marriage lasted ten years, raised the issue, demanding that the khul from her husband because of his insistence on the preparation of food by himself during Ramadan.

She became the wife suspended because her husband does everything in his own house, even cooking because it works Shiva in one of the major hotels.

The''before Ramadan, I leave to him the responsibility of preparing food for me and our children, who have become not Atdhuqan any food only from his hands, but during Ramadan, which happened when the annual leave I asked him to devote himself to worship and leave me jobs kitchen, and when that happens give Tflana for the food prepared, on the grounds that I do not know the cooking what I got embarrassed in front of my son '.

And called the Office of adjustments husband who said he loves his wife and two sons, and he did it to help his wife at home as they return from work exhausted in the month of Ramadan, when she bothered that responded to the desire and stop for food preparation, but had to return again after the failure of his two sons for food. Feed himself

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق